disability. still nothing. cmgr. still doing nothing. apparently he is unable to fill out forms becasue they are too much like work related questions when its not workmans comp so its confusing and they are "trying to work around those questions since its not work related" i wold like to say -like hell its not work related, ten years of this shit has destroyed my fucking knees my back my shoulders probably my hips too. it happens to most of us in this line of work so you can say its not work related but what you really mean is i didnt fall down on the stairs at work there by making it an officially recognized work accident. Just fill out the damn forms man. i havent worked in two months and i have rent to pay.
Monday, January 26, 2009
monday
Plans. I had some. i ignored them. I am sitting on my couch. not unusual. I have one more day of crutches. tick tick tick. one day. its a good thing too cause i am about to go over the edge of the edge. I know i cant run tomorrow but moving without large hunks of rubber covered faux metal digging into my armpits will be almost as thrilling. if i can. walk. its been along time. am i worried? yes. six weeks and i have not seen or heard from my doctor. he doesnt care, he is not paid to care, he was paid to do surgery, the aftermath is all my problem. I have questions. I think. I have done all the PT. I cant bend my leg enough. I cant straighten it enough. tomorrow i will find out if i can walk on it. I will not be working full time for some time. Two weeks and i go back to as much work as they can find for me. ironing, checking for repairs, etc. as few steps as possible. i will have to build up to the 25 flights a day. in the mean time i am just building up to standing without falling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment