Sunday, January 11, 2009

blame the cat

Sunday is boring. its long and its boring. Its midnight, I tried to sleep in - the evil cat wouldn't let me, so i got up. I blame her. I have done a mostly good physical therapy work out- the ball is deflating. I'm going out on a limb here, claws. I know I shouldn't blame her without proof but Im just saying, cat. 
Had a visit with a friend. 
Rewrote 2 pieces as advised by some nimrod who was judging my work, as was his job - and sent them for re critique-ing. 
I had dinner out with friends and a gigantic margarita 
Fed the evil cat. Again. 
Checked 3 online dating sites.  Bored. 
Facebooked word games. note to self, cat can't spell. stupid cat.  
Didn't do dishes. can't blame cat, contract excludes water based activities.
Sunday. Most people enjoy it - there was a time i did. 
Pre theater.
Sunday became the day that was my shortest work day, matinee only. for ten yrs. 
No laying in bed all day with the paper, no out of town for the weekends.
Just another day at work.  My friday essentially. 
No brunch. I miss brunch. The 3 in the afternoon kind. Once again i blame the cat. 
Its not her fault but i blame her anyway. its easy. 
Now I am doing nothing, couch duty. sunday means nothing but it still has that sunday feel. 
Its weird but no day of the week has the implications, the vibe that sunday has.
Even the cat hasn't moved all day. well not really, new spot, same position. No Guilt. 
I wasted a day. Im going to join her. I can always blame her later.
Bad kitty!

No comments: