Ok i dont remember where i left off and frankly Im starving in an internet cafe in melbourne i arrived yesterday and met up with Ryan and Trent. Ryan and i were up at seven and have been walking around since then.
I ditched brisbane and jumped on the express bus to Byron bay (somewhere alo9ng the gold coast which claims to be the most easterly part of australia and its damn gorgeous.
I was pissed i had to leave i wanted to stay. i want to leave melbourne a day early and fly back for the end of my vacation.
I got there and ended up in a room of L 's Laura, Lydia, Lana and myself. we ended up hanging out taking in the beach togehter so we could watch each others things met for dinner and drinks and dancing later and then in the morning lana and I went sea kayaking It was amazing. i could spend days kayaking on the ocean ok i could spend everyday doing that it was beautiful and the dolphins swimming around and jumping up to twenty feet away was just a bonus.
I was so supposed to have a surfing lesson the next morning before i left but they changed it to the afternoon and i couldnt make it due to my bus, i seriously considered staying an extra night and risking missing my flight to melbourne thats how much i liked it but i didnt. and then my flight was late and i was pissed!
Melboune is a lovely city its definitely fall here leaves brown and hitting the ground crunching beneath your feet as you walk the wind it gusting and the sun is hididng behind fluffy clouds its 19 here and the weather report usually goes one of two ways- today 19 and fine or fine but a bit of rain. apparently fine is the only way to describe the weather if its not rainy everything else is fine. and i have no idea what 19 is but 19 is way colder then 23. I have no comprehension of celcius or metric its kinda killin me. Coffee here like everywhere else is not brewed is tiny and should be ordered as flat white or long black (I have no idea what it all means but somehow i keep getting coffee so its all good)
tonight will be dinner and drinks tommorow is a drag show with dinner and the big bday bash - i guess that means I will have to stay up pat eleven which i have only done once so far - time to nap!
i have more or i could make it more interesting but i just dont have another moment right now! gotta run ttyl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...And again, awesome. You better be taking a bad photo or two..
Too bad you couldnt squish a dolphin.
Thats my dream..followed up by orca, then blue whale.
Oh, did you even have a moment b4 realizing that dorsal fin belonged to porp/dolphin, and not shark?
sigh. Wish i was there.
enjoy!
14thst
Post a Comment