Im ready
I am ready to get out of this building to get on a plane and get the hell from here.
but i have 3 more shows 2 more work days and one day off before im off and running.
Yes ladies and gentleman I am leaving the country. Again.
dont snicker at me that way! i cant help it I need to get away and I have some sort of wander lust that i must satisfy.
wasnt five weeks enough you might ask, less than a year ago you might point out.
NO. well yes. but the opportunity came up to visit a friend in melbourne in may and celebrate his bday and so Im off. oh sure i could have used my money to pay of some outstanding bills. i could have caught up on my debt. i could have put it away for the future purchase of property - a valiant cause for cash saving. but no. I cannot allow that. its boring. and its all gonna be right where i left it upon my return.
I am leaving on teusday for sydney i have two nights there before i run up to brisbane to squeeze a koala ( I hear thats the place to squish bears) then off to melbourne for a little birthday soiree. then back to sydney for some research and relaxation (Im throwing that in as proof of my need to have a tax deductible working vacation - I will be researching a writing project and if i finish it i feel i can deduct this adventure next year - or i completely misunderstand taxes in which case it doesnt really matter anyway Im still going.
i come back on the 23rd and im back to work on the 24th -that may be the true adventure of the entire trip.
so Im ready by monday i will be set, Im sure ill add a bit more then. on tuesday i go.
I have started this now because apparently last summer my travelogue went over well with some folks and frankly i regret not posting the five weeks worth of insanity i experienced. so at the moment we shall begin before i take off.
No comments:
Post a Comment