its 1030 am. I am sort of packed. Well I was packed but it felt over packed so i unpacked then i got coffee from the deli. As i attempt to repack I slowly decide what to not bring. I think I brought less for five weeks and here i am struggling over two. Its the damn weather. I gave up the rain coat. screw that Ill dry off if it rains or stay in. I dont need a rain coat here why would i need one there. the other big dilemna as i roll my clothing up is what is the most comfortable plane wear. normally i wouldnt care a few hours later and your off. but i may be squashed between four or five people for 22 hours i need to be agile so i can steathily climb over sleeping snoring travellers. I cant fall asleep in socks so how can i possibly wear shoes should i have bought slippers?
this is what happenes when there is too much time to think before you have to go to the airport.
I have four more hours of hey maybe i shouldnt bring pants! no wait ill need those. socks who needs socks! hmmm maybe ill just buy shampoo when i get there and then i can reduce my vacation to a carry on! ooooh.
wait that may be going to far.
well I am off to buy snack food -because they may not have snack food in australia. or because i have to occupy myself in a productive manner for the next few hours.
In any case whatever ends up in my suitcase will be joining me on the subway at 3pm
woohoo im off! no really this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment