aat 330 on my way out the door to my pole dancing class that goes from 4 - 6pm (yes knee surgery tomorrow, pole dance today.) I have no idea what time to hit the hospital so i call and the lady on the phone who is very sweet has no clue when i go in her first question is do you have time to answer a few questions - i didnt know i had to do a survey! ok i reluctantly agree hoping she will tell me when to show up for it, her second question is do you know what kind of sugery your having tomorrow.... Do you know what kind f surgery Im having tomorrow? cause thats pretty important. I tell her knee surgery the right one arthroscopic, she says thats correct, its not a multiple choice lady! is anyone currently hurting you abusing you emotionally or physically or threatening you in any way...If they were i wouldnt tell you since you asked me the same way you asked my name and address! when do i need to be there? she drones on a list of medical history questions that i am sure at 8 am i am going to have to check off on a slip of paper for insurance purposes but i answer no no no not to my knowledge not yet no. finally she tells me no later than 830 am my surgery is at 1030, when should i be done approximately oh 12 or 2 maybe 3 or 4 though you should bring a phone number with you and when its almost time to get you we will call someone in plenty of time so they can pick you up because we will know when your almost ready... i believe that is almost the exact quote.
I call the med equiptment people with the fancy icee machine for your leg and they arent around. I leave a message, in turn they leave one back they will deliver by noon. great now i need a housesitter and an escort and my stress level has been driven up one more time. I have two hours left to ingest liquids solids water and as many mints as i can suck on. I am dried out my sinus' are bone dry i cant breathe my mouth is like a desert perhaps its stress, but at the mment there isnt enough water in the world for me and so what do i do?
I go dance it all out in class, we so snake dives, descending angels and layouts and attempted jack knifes 6 turns to dance and i exhaust myself crying by the last one I slide down a wall back on the floor with my feet on the wall, my classmates cheer me up as we all leave - its the last class of the session and they will all continue on and i will have to wait a few months to rejoin and i find it depressing, heidi and i go to trailer park - i have a margarita. I was not told not to have alcohol. i was told not to have advil, funny isnt it!
No comments:
Post a Comment